ICANN ICANN Email List Archives


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

RE: [gnso-sti] Revised STI-WT Report v5

  • To: "Robin Gross" <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "GNSO STI" <gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-sti] Revised STI-WT Report v5
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 13:25:28 -0500



I believe that is in line with the Registry Constituency opinion.
Margie - to the extent that we have a minority opinion on that, can you
please make it a joint one (If that is ok with the NCSG).


Jeffrey J. Neuman 
Neustar, Inc. / Vice President, Law & Policy


The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for
the use of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you
have received this e-mail message in error and any review,
dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately and delete the original message.



From: owner-gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-sti@xxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Robin Gross
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 12:42 PM
Subject: Re: [gnso-sti] Revised STI-WT Report v5


NCSG would like to submit a Minority Position on Recommendation 10.1 of
Trademark Clearinghouse.


   NCSG Minority Position:  

   Trademark holders, who benefit from the service, should bear the
costs of the clearinghouse.


Thank you,




On Dec 10, 2009, at 9:00 AM, Margie Milam wrote:

Dear All,


Attached is the revised STI Report that incorporates Alan's comments and
includes the Board Letter in Annex 1.    I did not receive any other
comments to the report, so I assume that the content is now final,
subject to any typos or grammatical error corrections that may be


I am expecting the BC Minority Position for inclusion into the Report by
early next morning.   Please let me know if I should expect any other
minority positions to be completed by tomorrow morning.   Once I receive
it,  I will include it into the Final Report and convert the document
into a PDP for circulation to the Council by David Maher, or if David
prefers,  I can send it directly to the Council.  


Best Regards,






Margie Milam 

Senior Policy Counselor




<STI-WT - Recommendations - v5.doc>





Robin Gross, Executive Director

1192 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA  94117  USA

p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx



<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy