ICANN ICANN Email List Archives


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[gnso-thickwhois-dt] Action items for next meeting

  • To: Thick WHOIS PDP DT <Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] Action items for next meeting
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 02:15:23 -0700

Dear All,

Thank you very much for participating in the first meeting of the 'thick' Whois 
Drafting Team. For those of you that were not able to participate, you may want 
to review the transcript 
and/or MP3 recording 
(http://audio.icann.org/gnso/gnso-thick-whois-20120830-en.mp3) of the meeting.

As discussed, the next meeting of the DT will take place on Thursday 6 
September at 18.00 UTC, with the idea to continue at this time / day on a 
weekly or every two weeks basis (to be decided at the next meeting). If this is 
not a convenient time / day for you going forward, please let me know off-list.

Action Items:

 *   Nominations for chair / vice-chair / co-chair of the DT are encouraged so 
that a chair(s) can be selected at the next meeting
 *   Please review the background materials posted on the wiki (see 
https://community.icann.org/display/PDP/5.+Background+Documents). As requested 
during the call, I've included a red-line version of the Final Issue Report as 
well as a link to the public comment forum on the Preliminary Issue Report. 
You'll also find the slides that I used for Thursday's meeting posted. In 
addition, I've also added a couple of example charters of other WGs which may 
assist the DT in its preparations.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

With best regards,


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy