ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-thickwhois-dt]

[gnso-thickwhois-dt] Proposed Agenda

  • To: Thick WHOIS PDP DT <Gnso-thickwhois-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-thickwhois-dt] Proposed Agenda
  • From: Marika Konings <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 19:02:02 -0700

Dear All,

Please find below the proposed agenda for Thursday's 'thick' Whois DT meeting.
As a reminder, you will also find the action items from the last meeting below.

With best regards,

Marika

Proposed Agenda - 'Thick' Whois DT Meeting 6 September 2012

 1.  Roll Call / SOI
 2.  Election of DT Chair(s)
 3.  Any further questions concerning background materials
 4.  Discuss approach and timeline for completing charter template
 5.  Next steps / next meeting