ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-pdp]

[gnso-trans-pdp] text change suggestion for reason #8

  • To: <gnso-trans-pdp@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-trans-pdp] text change suggestion for reason #8
  • From: "Michael Collins" <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2008 15:17:29 -0400

Hi all,

I edited the wiki and sent the following email last week before the meeting
(sorry that I didn't make the meeting). Apparently, I sent it to the wrong
email address. Today, I noticed that the wiki edit that I made has been
removed. Is there any objection to my changing the text again to remove
registrar from "registry/registrar whois records"?

Best regards,
Michael Collins
Internet Commerce Association
+1. 202 657 4570