ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

[gnso-trans-wg] Key Cttee Dates

  • To: gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-trans-wg] Key Cttee Dates
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 15:55:10 -0400

Here is a run down on the key dates for our work based on the earlier proposal. This will be a very flexible calendar, but I would like to complete our work by December 1 in any event. Please let me know if any of these dates or deadlines need fine-tuning.

Thanks again everyone.

Monday November 5, 2007 - Each cttee member will have completed their self-review of the document: http://gnso.icann.org/drafts/Transfer- Policy-Issues-23aug07.pdf . Everyone should also familiarize themselves with the other recent domain portability related policy documents found attached here: http://gnso.icann.org/mailing-lists/ archives/council/msg03895.html

Sunday November 9, 2007 - Close of cttee comments and questions on working group resource documents. Questions, comments or concerns should be forwarded to the cttee mailing list for consideration prior to this time.

Sunday November 18, 2007 - Deadline for submission of respective prioritized issues list. A template will be forwarded to the cttee prior to November 9, 2007.

Tuesday November 19, 2007 - Integrated prioritzation list circulated back to the prioritization cttee based on inputs received from cttee by November 18.

Monday November 26, 2007 - Conference call to finalize integrated priority list prior to distribution back to Council.

Friday November 30, 2007 - Committee closure.

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
t. 416.538.5492
c. 416.828.8783
http://www.domaindirect.com

"To solve the problems of today, we must focus on tomorrow."
- Erik Nupponen