ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

Re: [gnso-trans-wg] Priorities Data

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-trans-wg] Priorities Data
  • From: Ross Rader <ross@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:56:23 -0500

On 23-Nov-07, at 10:49 AM, Mike O'Connor wrote:

- by using averages, we mask what is in fact a disagreement.

I actually used the median. The mean and average didn't quite get close enough to what I intuitively saw as the consensus view.

I'll take a look at your attachment and the rest of your response later today when I get a few more minutes than I have now. Thanks for the detailed response!

Ross Rader
Director, Retail Services
t. 416.538.5492
c. 416.828.8783
http://www.domaindirect.com

"To solve the problems of today, we must focus on tomorrow."
- Erik Nupponen