ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-trans-wg]

[gnso-trans-wg] Revised Document

  • To: <gnso-trans-wg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-trans-wg] Revised Document
  • From: "Gomes, Chuck" <cgomes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 18:31:25 -0500

Here is the latest version of our PDP recommendations as promised.  Note
that the changes we agreed to in today's call are highlighted; please
verify that I have captured them correctly and communicate any errors on
this list ASAP so that I can prepare a clean document by Monday of next
week.  Also note that there are two sections as follows that I added at
the end of the document: 1) my summary of the discussion we had
regarding ordering of the PDPs; 2) meeting details for next week that I
repeat here: Wednesday, 12 March, 16:00 UTC (09:00 PDT Los Angeles,
11:00 CDT Cedar Rapids, 17:00 CET Brussels).  This is one hour later
than today's meeting - note that those of us in the U.S. will be on
daylight savings time and I think I properly reflected that in the times
shown.

Action Items for Next Week

All:  review the attached document and communicate any corrections or
suggested changes to this list NLT Sunday, 9 March

Chuck:  prepare a clean version of the attached document with added text
to create a draft version of our recommendations for the Council and
distribute it ASAP before next week's call

Olof:  prepare a draft version of text that will be integrated with
Chuck's draft as part of the recommendations document to the Council
(e.g., references to related documents, members of the WG, numbering
scheme for recommendations and priorities, etc.)

Agenda for Next Week

1.      Finalize recommendations with regard to PDP order, priorities,
etc.
2.      Review and edit draft documents distributed by Chuck & Olof
3.      Make plans for finalizing and sending our recommendations to the
Council.

Thanks for your cooperation,

Chuck Gomes