ICANN ICANN Email List Archives


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

[gnso-travel-dt] Re: Next Steps and Clarification request for Denise

  • To: "Greg Ruth" <greg_ruth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: Next Steps and Clarification request for Denise
  • From: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 07:24:38 -0300

Dear Collegues,
I have only recieved the text sent by Greg to start preparing a draft
Please send me your contributions.

I have not recieved any comments in relation with the proposed email to

I suggest that we contact her to request a date and time for a face to face
meeting and ask for clarification, also we can send the attached email to

Glen, how should we proceed to contact Denise to arrange a meeting in Cairo?

Your comments are welcome, regards to all.


2008/10/23, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
> these are the next steps to follow after our conference call:
> 1- I drafted a text to ask Denise for Clarification. The text is included
> as follows, please feel free to send me all changes and comments and also
> feel free to enhance my English.
> 2- At the same time, we agreed to work in pararel other issues related with
> the travel policy. We will not make another conference call before Cairo.
> 3- As agreed during the last call, each of us will prepare a text and send
> it to me so I can start drafting the first version of a document.
> Best regards and thanks for your active participation in the call today.
> Olga
> Dear Denise,
> A drafting team formed by some GNSO Council Members is in the process of
> elaborating a Travel Support Policy document for the administration of
> Travel Funds for GNSO.
> In this process and after two conference calls and some exchange of ideas,
> we have realized that we need clarification of certain definitions and
> concepts related with the future structure of the GNSO.
> This clarification and related definitions will allow us to continue
> drafting the Travel Support Policy Document.
> As we understand, in the future structure of the GNSO, the Council will be
> mainly divided into four stakeholder groups and constituencies will report
> to each stakeholder group.
> Taking this in consideration we would like to know, if the constituencies
> will be the representatives in the GNSO or this role will be handled by each
> stakeholder group.
> This definition is relevant in relation with the travel funds, as they may
> be recieved by constituencies or by the stakeholder groups.
> It will very helpful to recieve your comments on this regard as soon as
> possible, and also if you could meet with our drafting team during our next
> face to face meeting in Cairo.

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy