ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

[gnso-travel-dt] Re: Next Steps and Clarification request for Denise

  • To: "Greg Ruth" <greg_ruth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: Next Steps and Clarification request for Denise
  • From: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 07:24:38 -0300

Dear Collegues,
I have only recieved the text sent by Greg to start preparing a draft
document.
Please send me your contributions.

I have not recieved any comments in relation with the proposed email to
Denise.

I suggest that we contact her to request a date and time for a face to face
meeting and ask for clarification, also we can send the attached email to
her.

Glen, how should we proceed to contact Denise to arrange a meeting in Cairo?

Your comments are welcome, regards to all.

Olga