ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

RE: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: Next Steps and Clarification request for Denise

  • To: "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: Next Steps and Clarification request for Denise
  • From: "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 05:08:57 +0500

I agree.

Zahid Jamil

Barrister-at-law

Jamil & Jamil

Barristers-at-law

219-221 Central Hotel Annexe

Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan

Cell: +923008238230

Tel: +92 21 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025

Fax: +92 21 5655026

www.jamilandjamil.com <http://www.jamilandjamil.com/>

Notice / Disclaimer

This message contains confidential information and its contents are being
communicated only for the intended recipients . If you are not the intended
recipient you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this
message by mistake and delete it from your system. The contents above may
contain/are the intellectual property of Jamil & Jamil, Barristers-at-Law,
and constitute privileged information protected by attorney client
privilege. The reproduction, publication, use, amendment, modification of
any kind whatsoever of any part or parts (including photocopying or storing
it in any medium by electronic means whether or not transiently or
incidentally to some other use of this publication) without prior written
permission and consent of Jamil & Jamil is prohibited.