ICANN ICANN Email List Archives


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: Next Steps and Clarification request for Denise

  • To: Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: Next Steps and Clarification request for Denise
  • From: Greg Ruth <greg_ruth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 07:13:18 -0700 (PDT)

      I agree with Ken.

From: Ken Stubbs <kstubbs@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Glen de Saint Géry <glen@xxxxxxxxx>; gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 7:43:44 AM
Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: Next Steps and Clarification request for 

Ken Stubbs wrote: 

Your email is fine. Suggest you go ahead & send it on to Denise

Ken Stubbs

Olga Cavalli wrote: 
Dear Collegues,
I have only recieved the text sent by Greg to start preparing a draft document.
Please send me your contributions.

I have not recieved any comments in relation with the proposed email to Denise.

I suggest that we contact her to request a date and time for a face to face 
meeting and ask for clarification, also we can send the attached email to her.

Glen, how should we proceed to contact Denise to arrange a meeting in Cairo?

Your comments are welcome, regards to all.


2008/10/23, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: 
these are the next steps to follow after our conference call:

1- I drafted a text to ask Denise for Clarification. The text is included as 
follows, please feel free to send me all changes and comments and also feel 
free to enhance my English.

2- At the same time, we agreed to work in pararel other issues related with the 
travel policy. We will not make another conference call before Cairo.

3- As agreed during the last call, each of us will prepare a text and send it 
to me so I can start drafting the first version of a document.

Best regards and thanks for your active participation in the call today.


Dear Denise,
A drafting team formed by some GNSO Council Members is in the process of 
elaborating a Travel Support Policy document for the administration of Travel 
Funds for GNSO.
In this process and after two conference calls and some exchange of ideas, we 
have realized that we need clarification of certain definitions and concepts 
related with the future structure of the GNSO.
This clarification and related definitions will allow us to continue drafting 
the Travel Support Policy Document.
As we understand, in the future structure of the GNSO, the Council will be 
mainly divided into four stakeholder groups and constituencies will report to 
each stakeholder group.
Taking this in consideration we would like to know, if the constituencies will 
be the representatives in the GNSO or this role will be handled by each 
stakeholder group.
This definition is relevant in relation with the travel funds, as they may be 
recieved by constituencies or by the stakeholder groups.It will very helpful to 
recieve your comments on this regard as soon as possible, and also if you could 
meet with our drafting team during our next face to face meeting in Cairo.


No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com 
Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.8.4/1753 - Release Date: 10/28/2008 9:20 


<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy