ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: Next Steps and Clarification request for Denise

• To: gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: Next Steps and Clarification request for Denise
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 17:48:48 -0700

I agree also.  Thank you!

I look forward to seeing you all very soon.

Best,
Robin

On Oct 29, 2008, at 7:13 AM, Greg Ruth wrote:

Olga,
      I agree with Ken.
Greg

To: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Glen de Saint Géry <glen@xxxxxxxxx>; gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 7:43:44 AM
Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: Next Steps and Clarification request for Denise

Ken Stubbs wrote:

Your email is fine. Suggest you go ahead & send it on to Denise

Ken Stubbs

Olga Cavalli wrote:

Dear Collegues,
I have only recieved the text sent by Greg to start preparing a draft document.
Please send me your contributions.

I have not recieved any comments in relation with the proposed email to Denise.

I suggest that we contact her to request a date and time for a face to face meeting and ask for clarification, also we can send the attached email to her.

Glen, how should we proceed to contact Denise to arrange a meeting in Cairo?

Your comments are welcome, regards to all.

Olga

2008/10/23, Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,
these are the next steps to follow after our conference call:

1- I drafted a text to ask Denise for Clarification. The text is included as follows, please feel free to send me all changes and comments and also feel free to enhance my English.

2- At the same time, we agreed to work in pararel other issues related with the travel policy. We will not make another conference call before Cairo.

3- As agreed during the last call, each of us will prepare a text and send it to me so I can start drafting the first version of a document.

Best regards and thanks for your active participation in the call today.
Olga

DRAFT REQUEST FOR CLARIFICATION
Dear Denise,

A drafting team formed by some GNSO Council Members is in the process of elaborating a Travel Support Policy document for the administration of Travel Funds for GNSO.

In this process and after two conference calls and some exchange of ideas, we have realized that we need clarification of certain definitions and concepts related with the future structure of the GNSO.

This clarification and related definitions will allow us to continue drafting the Travel Support Policy Document.

As we understand, in the future structure of the GNSO, the Council will be mainly divided into four stakeholder groups and constituencies will report to each stakeholder group.

Taking this in consideration we would like to know, if the constituencies will be the representatives in the GNSO or this role will be handled by each stakeholder group.

This definition is relevant in relation with the travel funds, as they may be recieved by constituencies or by the stakeholder groups.

It will very helpful to recieve your comments on this regard as soon as possible, and also if you could meet with our drafting team during our next face to face meeting in Cairo.

No virus found in this incoming message.
Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com
Version: 8.0.175 / Virus Database: 270.8.4/1753 - Release Date: 10/28/2008 9:20 PM

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
1192 Haight Street, San Francisco, CA  94117  USA
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy