ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

RE: [gnso-travel-dt] ICANN travel support for the Mexico City meeting

  • To: "Greg Ruth" <greg_ruth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-travel-dt] ICANN travel support for the Mexico City meeting
  • From: "Tim Ruiz" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 15:15:20 -0700

> We might want to give preference to those constituencies
> that used fewer slots last time.

How about this:

NCUC – 2
ISPC – 2
RyC – 2
BC – 1
RrC – 2
IPC – 2

Then leave it up to the constituencies whether or not to split up the
funds. They could either fund two people fully or one full and two
split. The BC (who had three fully funded last time) could fund one
fully or one for airfare and a second for the lodging per diem.

Tim