ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] RE: Travel drafting team - some ideas after the conference call

  • To: "Olga Cavalli" <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, owner-gnso-travel-dt@xxxxxxxxx, "Anthony Harris" <harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] RE: Travel drafting team - some ideas after the conference call
  • From: "Zahid Jamil" <zahid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:29:14 +0000

In any case speaking with Kevin would be a good idea.

Sincerely,

Zahid Jamil
Barrister-at-law
Jamil & Jamil
Barristers-at-law
219-221 Central Hotel Annexe
Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan
Cell: +923008238230
Tel: +92 21 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025
Fax: +92 21 5655026
www.jamilandjamil.com

Kind regards,

Zahid Jamil
Barrister-at-law
Jamil & Jamil
Barristers-at-law
219-221 Central Hotel Annexe
Merewether Road, Karachi. Pakistan
Cell: +923008238230
Tel: +92 21 5680760 / 5685276 / 5655025
Fax: +92 21 5655026
Email: zahid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.jamilandjamil.com

*** This Message Has Been Sent Using BlackBerry Internet Service from Mobilink
***