ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] RE: Seoul meeting

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] RE: Seoul meeting
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 13:44:58 -0300

Dear Stephane,
please see the comments sent by Kevin to our request about possible
available funds for retiring councellors.
It is copied into the travel drafting team emails.
Regards
Olga

"Dear Olga and GNSO Travel Drafting Team,

I am aware that there may be more requests to accommodate the extra needs
arising from the GNSO restructuring for travel support funding than was
provided in the Travel Support Guidelines.
http://www.icann.org/en/topics/travel-support/  Although we have in the past
made midyear adjustments to the travel support under Board guidance (e.g.,
limited GAC travel funding in FY09), in general we are constrained by the
Guidelines.   I suggest that, if the GNSO decides to request additional
support, you submit the request and if the budget impact is small, we might
be able to adjust support.  If the budget impact is significant, we would
need to consider what process and approvals need to be pursued.

Best regards

Kevin"*
  *

--