ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-travel-dt]

Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: TRAVEL DRAFTING TEAM COMMENTS NEEDED - Travel funding request from the Vertical Integration WG co-chairs

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-travel-dt] Re: TRAVEL DRAFTING TEAM COMMENTS NEEDED - Travel funding request from the Vertical Integration WG co-chairs
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 08:45:25 -0400

Hi,

You are still misquoting.  And perhaps it is intentional.

My point was that if an SG has funds it is not using, perhaps because they
don't believe in having their member's transportation paid fo,r then maybe they
can consider it.

If your SG can't or doesn't want to fine, but please don't go around
misattributing my motives or intentions.
If you don't like the idea, also fine, but I would appreciate not having it
mischaracterized.

a.