ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-udrp-dt]

[gnso-udrp-dt] RE: Final UDRP Questionnaire

  • To: "Rosette, Kristina" <krosette@xxxxxxx>, "gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-udrp-dt] RE: Final UDRP Questionnaire
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:27:44 -0400

I support the changes by Kristina.  Great job all.

Jeffrey J. Neuman
Please note new address starting March 21, 2011:  21575 Ridgetop Circle,
Sterling VA 20166

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.