ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-udrp-dt]

[gnso-udrp-dt] RE: Final UDRP Questionnaire

  • To: "gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx" <gnso-udrp-dt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-udrp-dt] RE: Final UDRP Questionnaire
  • From: <Mary.Wong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 17:38:01 -0400

Ditto - and agreed!

I won't be able to be on the call on Tuesday as I'll be teaching class.
I support having an academic on the webinar panel, and would suggest
Michael Froomkin (Miami) or Michael Geist (Ottawa).

Cheers
Mary

Mary W S Wong
Professor of Law
Chair, Graduate IP Programs
Director, Franklin Pierce Center for IP
UNIVERSITY OF NEW HAMPSHIRE SCHOOL OF LAWTwo White StreetConcord, NH
03301USAEmail: mary.wong@xxxxxxx.eduPhone: 1-603-513-5143Webpage:
http://www.law.unh.edu/marywong/index.phpSelected writings available on
the Social Science Research Network (SSRN) at:
http://ssrn.com/author=437584>>>