ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Vertical Integration PDP Charter DT

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Vertical Integration PDP Charter DT
  • From: Jean Christophe VIGNES <jcvignes@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 22:47:57 +0100

I think Stephane will work aptly as chair and what he is proposing is a good
solution.

JC

Le 07/02/10 18:48, « Stéphane Van Gelder » <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx> a
écrit :

> Thanks Chuck,
>
> I will await your confirmation before assuming an coordination role for this
> DT.
>
> Until then, my contributions are all made as RrSG councillor unless otherwise
> stated as personal.
>
> I would suggest to the group that, should Chuck confirm me as coordinator, I
> then only act in that capacity in order to avoid any misunderstandings. There
> are 2 other RrSG reps on this group so the registrar view will undoubtedly be
> well represented. Should I at any point wish to make my personal views known,
> I will make sure they are clearly represented as such.
>
> Stéphane
>
> Le 7 févr. 2010 à 15:34, Gomes, Chuck a écrit :
>
>> Thanks Stephane.
>>
>> Having seen no other volunteers or nominations or objections, I suggest that
>> Stephane serve as the coordinator for this DT.  If anyone objects, do so by
>> providing an alternative.  Otherwise, he will serve as coordinator and will
>> function neutrally in that capacity, being careful to distinguish between his
>> role as coordinator and RrSG Councilor or individual.
>>
>> Chuck

______________________
Jean-Christophe Vignes

Executive Vice-President & General Counsel
DCL Group
2, rue Léon Laval
L-3372 Leudelange

Tel.:  +352  20 200 123
Mobile : +352 691 600 424
Fax.:   +352 20 300 123
Mailto: JCVignes@xxxxxxxxxxx

www.datacenter.eu   | www.eurodns.com   | www.voipgate.com

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have
received this e-mail by mistake, please notify the sender immediately and
delete it from your system. You must not copy the message or disclose its
contents to anyone.

Think of the environment: don't print this e-mail unless you really need to.