ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Statement of Interest - Participation in Vertical Integration Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] FW: Statement of Interest - Participation in Vertical Integration Policy Development Process (PDP) Working Group
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:50:27 -0700

Forwarded From: Ashe-lee Jegathesan

I am interested in participating in the Vertical Integration Policy Development
Process (PDP) Working Group.

Please see my Statement of Interest below as required:-

Statement of Interest from Ashe-lee Jegathesan

1. Lawyer, Melbourne IT Limited, General Counsel

2. Provision of legal services and support to Melbourne IT Limited, including
development of policy and corporate governance.

3.  Melbourne IT Limited is an ICANN Accredited Registrar. As General Counsel,
I am a senior executive of this company.

4.  I would be representing Melbourne IT Limited.   I do not represent any
other party.  I am a full time employee of Melbourne IT Limited.

Please advise if any further details are required.