ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Wiki for Vertical Integration WG

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Wiki for Vertical Integration WG
  • From: "Mike Rodenbaugh" <icann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 09:33:27 -0700

Mikey,

I appreciate your willingness to chair (or co-chair) another group, but am
concerned since last time you volunteered to chair a WG you quit that post
midway through.  In considering your candidacy, this group deserves some
brief explanation as to why you did that, and some assurances as to why it
is not likely to happen again.

Thanks,
Mike

Mike Rodenbaugh