ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Wiki for Vertical Integration WG

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Wiki for Vertical Integration WG
  • From: "Berry Cobb" <berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 07:52:51 -0700

Stéphane,

I would like to thank you for your efforts as Interim Chair and maintaining
the forward momentum.

If possible, I would like to go ahead and nominate Mike O'Conner as Chair or
Co-Chair.  Given the size of the group and complexity of the topic, it may
benefit to have Co-Chairs.

Thank you.

Berry A. Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC