ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Wiki for Vertical Integration WG

  • To: Van Gelder Stéphane <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>, Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Updated Wiki for Vertical Integration WG
  • From: Richard Tindal <richardtindal@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 11:41:48 -0700

I'd like to nominate Stephane for Chair.

Also, I think an important, early agenda item is to define:

Cross-ownership
Vertical integration
Equal access
Structural separation

I dont think it will be hard to define these terms.  The sooner we can get it
done the less calories we'll burn on misunderstandings.

RT