ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Notes & Chat Transcript from today's VI PDP WG meeting

  • To: "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Notes & Chat Transcript from today's VI PDP WG meeting
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 21:24:44 +0100

Excellent.
Very helpful for the co-chairs.
r.

  _____

From: owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Marika Konings
Sent: Tuesday, 23 March 2010 19:52
To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Notes & Chat Transcript from today's VI PDP WG
meeting

Dear All,

Please find below the chat transcript and notes of today's VI PDP WG
meeting.

With best regards,

Marika

===================================

Notes

Vertical Integration PDP Call  23 Mar 2010

Selection of Chair:  Two Candidates- Mikey O'Connor
- Roberto Gaetano

Discussion of having them be Co-Chairs.  Approval of Mikey and Roberto
serving as Co-chairs

Should we limit size of WG?
No- not now.

Frequency of Meeting:  Weekly, 1 1/2 hours; Doodle to set up standard time
per week

Discussion of Objective 5:
Milton suggestion to delete it.  Continue discussion on the list;
No resolution of Objective 5 today.  Straw Poll to follow immediately after
call?  Yes-- three questions to be raised:  (i) shorter version of 5, (ii)
delete Obj 5 altogether, and (iii) none of the above