ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Please participate - straw poll on objective 5

  • To: "'Neuman, Jeff'" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>, "'Marika Konings'" <marika.konings@xxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Please participate - straw poll on objective 5
  • From: "Ron Andruff" <randruff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2010 16:18:54 -0400

I would add two things to the discourse.  The first is to reduce the
capitalized letters in Objective 1 to a normal font so that the sentence can
be properly read.  The second is to be mindful that all five objectives
should be read holistically.  When I read them all together I understand the
scope they are setting and Objective 5 makes more sense.  It still needs
work, but the whole narrative makes more sense.

Kind regards,

RA

Ronald N. Andruff

RNA Partners, Inc.