ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Time of the call

  • To: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Time of the call
  • From: Ching Chiao <chiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 09:44:29 +0800

Hi Michael, all,

Thanks for the consideration. Not sure if I am the only Asian / Asia-based
joining this WG. Personally as long as ICANN staff can help avoid time
conflict then it would be fine.

On this WG I even think the most productive volunteers are US / Europe based
so probably should consider their working hours as priority in order to
ensure WG's throughput / output.

Best,

Ching Chiao

--
Ching Chiao 喬敬
Vice President

email: chiao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
mobile (Taiwan): +886-935770341
mobile (China): +86-13520187032
google voice (voicemail): +1-970-368-2742
skype: chiao_rw
http://twitter.com/chiao
http://www.facebook.com/ching.chiao

http://www.keepclicking.asia