ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Consolidated Response to Jeff & Anthony

  • To: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Consolidated Response to Jeff & Anthony
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 13:06:20 -0400

Michele,

The point is that not all TLDs will need registries, registrars, WHOIS,
Transfer policies....in the way that we think about today.

Thanks - there is a section that states:  In the event that ICANN publishes a
rights and responsibilities doc, the registrar should post it and point
registrants to it.  I did miss that.

Jeffrey J. Neuman

The information contained in this e-mail message is intended only for the use
of the recipient(s) named above and may contain confidential and/or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient you have received this
e-mail message in error and any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying
in error, please notify us immediately and delete the original message.