ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] FW: URGENT Volunteers for Working Group for the Vertical Integration PDP

  • To: "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] FW: URGENT Volunteers for Working Group for the Vertical Integration PDP
  • From: Glen de Saint Géry <Glen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 08:35:36 -0700

Forwarded From: Victoria Carrington

<http://www.shapirocohen.com/>

Hello Glen:

I sincerely apologize for the delay in submitting this form - I have been away
from the office overseas and have only had intermittent access to my e-mails.

Kind regards,

Victoria
Dr. Victoria Carrington
Partner

This correspondence is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and
contains information that is confidential, and/or privileged to the named
recipient, and may be proprietary in nature. It is not to be used by any other
person and/or organization. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify us immediately by telephone (collect) and/or return e-mail.
WARNING: FROM TIME TO TIME, OUR SPAM SCANNERS ELIMINATE LEGITIMATE EMAIL FROM
CLIENTS OR THEY ARE OTHERWISE LOST THROUGH ELECTRONIC PROBLEMS.  IF YOUR EMAIL
CONTAINS IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS, PLEASE ENSURE THAT WE ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT OF
THOSE INSTRUCTIONS PROMPTLY OR RESEND BY FAX AND/OR TELEPHONE.