ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI in practice, Rights Protection Mechanisms, Registry Agreements and Variants of TLDs

  • To: Phil Buckingham <pjbuckingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI in practice, Rights Protection Mechanisms, Registry Agreements and Variants of TLDs
  • From: "Michele Neylon :: Blacknight" <michele@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 15:36:14 +0000

On 2 Apr 2010, at 12:13, Phil Buckingham wrote:

> This is now getting out of hand . Bertrand de La Chapelle  has NOT submitted
> a SOI . He should not therefore be included in the "loop".
>
> We need some "house rules " , please co chair .

Phil

The list has public archives

ICANN has a mandate for transparency

People have complained about lack of representation etc., in the past etc.,

So I'd actually see your comment as being "out of hand"

Regards

Michele

> Thanks
>

> Phil Buckingham
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Brunner-Williams"
> <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Mr Michele Neylon
Blacknight Solutions
Hosting & Colocation, Brand Protection
http://www.blacknight.com/
http://blog.blacknight.com/
http://mneylon.tel
Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
US: 213-233-1612
UK: 0844 484 9361
Locall: 1850 929 929
Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
Fax. +353 (0) 1 4811 763
Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd, Unit 12A,Barrowside Business
Park,Sleaty