ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Benefits of Cross Owenship - Presentation

  • To: "'eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Benefits of Cross Owenship - Presentation
  • From: "Neuman, Jeff" <Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 11:46:33 -0400

I will not be on the call, but Owneship is not the issue.....control is (which
is irrespective of owneship).  Any proposal must take that into account.  For
Neustar's numbering contracts 5 percent of ownership is by itself enough or
having a board seat, voting rights, etc.
Jeffrey J. Neuman, Esq.
Vice President, Law & Policy
NeuStar, Inc.
Jeff.Neuman@xxxxxxxxxxx