ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: FW: [gnso-vi-feb10] Weekly status report -- good

  • To: "'Eric Brunner-Williams'" <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: FW: [gnso-vi-feb10] Weekly status report -- good
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 18:53:08 +0200

The presentation today is not the only item on the agenda, and you had the
possibility to present your own proposal, so I don't think that your
assumption about today's agenda correctly reflects the intention of the
co-chairs.
The way to call will develop will be pretty much depending on the interest
of the participants, so if people who are not interested in the SR proposal
will not join the call, this will become a self-fulfilling profecy.
Cheers,
Roberto