ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Evaluation team?

  • To: <berrycobb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Evaluation team?
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 14:01:59 +0200

Berry,

> Perhaps we are hearing crickets because there was not a
> formal call to the list for volunteers.

Thanks for the "heads up".
I thought that Mikey has been clear enough in calling for volounteers, but
if this is not the case, let me "officially" ask people who are interested
in working on this task to let us know, publicly on the list or privately to
one of the co-chairs, as you prefer.
Cheers,
Roberto