ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Innovative Proposal - Jeff E response

  • To: Jeff Eckhaus <eckhaus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] RE: Innovative Proposal - Jeff E response
  • From: Baudouin SCHOMBE <b.schombe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 17:23:59 +0100

there is some problems in this level . This problem is not easy in some
african country understanding.

We don't know exactly registrar and registry legacy. Consumers don't konw
their right.

about audit, I think it will be better to have a good collaboration between
justice minister and other institution allowing consumer to complain.

SCHOMBE BAUDOUIN
COORDONNATEUR DU CENTRE AFRICAIN D'ECHANGE CULTUREL (CAFEC)
COORDONNATEUR NATIONAL REPRONTIC
MEMBRE FACILITATEUR GAID AFRIQUE
GNSO and NCUC MEMBER (ICANN)

Téléphone mobile: +243998983491/+243999334571
                          +243811980914
email:                   b.schombe@xxxxxxxxx
blog:                     http://akimambo.unblog.fr
siège temporaire : Boulevard du 30 juin Immeuble   Royal, Entrée A,7e
niveau.