ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Notice: VI Call Thursday with the Economists Salop/Wright at 20:UTC

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Notice: VI Call Thursday with the Economists Salop/Wright at 20:UTC
  • From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:37:19 -0400

Hi,

History is always fascinating, so sure ask.  But I don't know what relevance it
will have.

One question: weren't economic analyses requested by the GAC?  And wouldn't any
economic analysis of this market bring up such questions?

I think that if the Chairs believe there is a consensus on the information
being worth the effort, then sure, you should go digging.

a.