ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Notice: VI Call Thursday with the Economists Salop/Wright at 20:UTC

  • To: "'Avri Doria'" <avri@xxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Notice: VI Call Thursday with the Economists Salop/Wright at 20:UTC
  • From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 17:48:57 -0400

Liz,

I also support Avri in increasing our fact gather exercise. In fact I have
written a rather detailed piece on this topic entitled "ICANN's Economic
Reports: Finding the Missing Pieces to the Puzzle" documenting some of the
missing pieces in earlier CRAI draft reports after Paul Twomey interjected
himself into the process, see
http://www.pff.org/issues-pubs/ps/2009/ps5.4icanns-economic-reports.html

Best regards,

Michael