ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Face to face meeting

  • To: "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Face to face meeting
  • From: Milton L Mueller <mueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 13:47:59 -0400

I would agree with Eckhaus, the choice of a time should be given a bit more
consideration. Being at a Sat. morning meeting in Brussels, requires people in
the U.S. to leave Friday afternoon at the latest, and even those of us in
Europe may have been planning to arrive on Saturday and don't want an extra
hotel night. Can't you make it Sat afternoon or Sunday morning, at least?