ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Face to face meeting

  • To: <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Face to face meeting
  • From: Sébastien Bachollet <sebastien@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 18:18:32 +0200

Thanks Mikey for that proposal.
After reading the e-mails send by various participants, please find my
inputs:
Saturday morning is OK (and the best option) and the day(s) before also if
the decision is taken quickly.
Sunday is NOT an option, it is "Sunday, 20 June 2010 - ALAC and Regional
Leadership - Working Session 1 - Time: 08:30 - 17:30"

I understand the trouble for long flights travelers. But one on five it
advantages the "locals".
Hope we can make it.
All the best

Sébastien Bachollet