ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] Call for agenda items

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] Call for agenda items
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2010 14:21:54 -0500

hi all,

as i telegraphed in my earlier email, the call next Monday will focus on
ironing kinks out of the new version of the summary-matrix and reviewing
whatever responses we have at that time.

we'll touch on the way forward for public-comments and constituency-statements,
but will wait until a week from Monday to really dig into those since
constituency statements are just now rolling in.

anything else?

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356