ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] first of several notes after the call -- the need to start new email threads when there are new topics

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] first of several notes after the call -- the need to start new email threads when there are new topics
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:55:32 -0500

hi all,

i'm going to fire off a couple notes as a result of our call today.  thanks
again to Kathy for helping us move the ball forward.

Tim made a request to us all, which i second -- please try to start a new
thread if there's a new topic.  some of our threads have really substantive
discussions that don't bear any resemblance to the subject lines on the posts.
could we all keep an eye out for this and start new threads when they're needed?

thanks.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356