ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Regarding the Nairobi Board Resolution

  • To: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Regarding the Nairobi Board Resolution
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 10:49:55 +1000

Also happy to take the matter to the attention of the AT-RT  let me know and
I will forward to that list Michael and/OR any one can put up any issue they
wish me to raise in the AT-RT work  via the wiki page
https://st.icann.org/alac/index.cgi?at_large_workspace_on_the_accountability_and_transparency_review_team
short URL=> for any one to tweet with #ICANN & #ATRT is
http://bit.ly/dlJSk8  <http://bit.ly/dlJSk8>
<http://bit.ly/dlJSk8>
Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)