ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Call for agenda items

  • To: "'Eric Brunner-Williams'" <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Mike O'Connor'" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [gnso-vi-feb10] Call for agenda items
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2010 02:05:36 +0200

Can please somebody on this list translate this into a sentence that can be
understood by somebody who has only basic level of English like me?
I have tried hard to understand what Eric wants to discuss, but failed so
far.
I don't want to leave the burden of the decision to my colleague co-chair
alone, but I can't include something in the agenda unless I understand what
that is. This in particular considering that there is a substantial effort
going on to complete Kathy's matrix, and it seems to me that there's where
the attention should be concentrated.
Thanks,
Roberto