ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] REMINDER - DOODLE - Face-to-face in Brussels -- Doodle poll

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] REMINDER - DOODLE - Face-to-face in Brussels -- Doodle poll
  • From: Cheryl Langdon-Orr <langdonorr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 23:51:44 +1000

*Need to Note* regarding meetings on the Sat & Sun before  ICANN public
Meetings:-

   - ALAC & At-Large Leadership meet formally and regularly on the Sunday
   all day (n.b. previously  in 2007 & part of 08 we also met Saturdays as
   well)  before formal beginning of any ICANN Public Meeting.

and

   - In the case of the Brussels Meeting the Accountability
   and Transparency Review Team (ATRT) will be holding meetings (open to public
   and in Adobe Connect Room) all day Friday and half day (a.m.) Saturday...

Cheryl Langdon-Orr
(CLO)