Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI - Make us feel safer
- To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] VI - Make us feel safer
- From: Avri Doria <avri@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 13:08:49 -0400
On 26 May 2010, at 12:59, Ron Andruff wrote:
> don’t know the answers to these questions, but they are, indeed, what gives
> me pause when trying to find my way through the issue of CO. Maybe we need
> input from staff in this regard to give us a sense of what we are talking
> about… Perhaps we could get David Giza on one of the next calls to apprise
> us on what the compliance we are discussing would truly entail?
I think a lot of the discussions do rest on:
- various expectations on audit, compliance and enforcement
- various levels of confidence that such could be done
- various level of belief on whether high Co-[ownership/control] can be
reasonably mixed with adherence to Rec. 19 and equal access with protections.
So I endorse your idea of inviting David.