ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] a starter-list of Harms

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] a starter-list of Harms
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 11:31:56 -0500

hi all,

i liked the "Harms" conversation that Roberto kicked off and went looking for a
list, since several people mentioned that there were lists out there.  i
couldn't really find one, so i decided to start building one for us.  i've
attached my very-first, extra-lame draft version of the list and have also
included it in the agenda for the call today.  please give this a quick read
and identify any that i've missed.

Roberto and i are thinking that we'll work through a basic risk assessment
process -- 1) describe the possible harms, 2) determine their likelihood and
importance and 3) describe ways to reduce their likelihood and impact.  so this
is part one -- make sure we have a complete list...

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com