ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] DAGv4 is out

  • To: "Eric Brunner-Williams" <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] DAGv4 is out
  • From: "Phil Buckingham" <pjbuckingham@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 13:48:58 +0100

Thanks Eric.

As a potential applicant for .royal  I can now finally finally start to
structure a company around the application .
For those individuals , businesses wishing to involved in this application,
within these new rules , please contact me .
I will at ICANN Brussels meet Saturday 19 June through Thursday 24 June .

In return my company is looking to invest in , advise on any potential ,
other new gTLD applications.
I , or my company, no longer have , any involvement in, control of, any
ICANN accredited registrar, reseller or any of its affiliates .

What this indicates to me is the urgency and necessity for all participants
of this VI WG , to  drop their vested interests , working towards full (
100%) cross ownership  , subject to very strict rules on audit ,  separation
of duties, pricing, compliance , competition rules , elimination of all known ,
current harms and a very  tough financial and technical evaluation for all
new applications -with a clear and concise proposal , with a 75% special
resolution vote from all participants of this VI WG to present to the ICANN
Board at its meeting in Colombia in November / December 2010.

regards

Phil Buckingham

----- Original Message ----- From: "Eric Brunner-Williams" <ebw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>