ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] agenda for today's call

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx" <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] agenda for today's call
  • From: Alan Greenberg <alan.greenberg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 12:58:33 -0400

I wonder if there is one other thing we can consider giving the time left before Brussels?

Although the "mosaic" argument has been made regarding separating issues (and I have used it myself on several occasions), perhaps there is one important exception.

According to the table, the IPC proposal is the only one supporting 0% (or perhaps the 2% Board option). All others are at least 15%. Is it possible that we can come to closure on this one point - specifically to raise the zero/2% to 15%? It does not preclude anything else as far as I read the proposals.

Alan