ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

[gnso-vi-feb10] new version of the proposal matrix

  • To: Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [gnso-vi-feb10] new version of the proposal matrix
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 08:57:47 -0500

hi all,

here's the latest version of the proposal matrix.  i've done just a few
things...

-- i grayed-out the proposals that have now merged into others and moved them
to the bottom of the table

-- i've included Kathy's update to the APGRECA merged proposal

-- i've added Siva's proposal

-- i've rejiggered it so that it should print (and PDF) as one page

Eric, i wasn't sure whether you wanted the CORE proposal to remain stand-alone
or merge with the APGRECA one, so i left it in this version of the matrix --
let me know if you'd like to be merged into what would then become the APGRECAC
proposal.  note -- anagrams available from APGRECA include CAGE RAP and ARC
PAGE while adding CORE's "C" narrows the choice somewhat but includes GRACE
CAP.  in both cases there are other anagram options that will undoubtedly be
seized upon by our less-cautious WG members...

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356
web     www.haven2.com