ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] new version of the proposal matrix

  • To: Stéphane Van Gelder <stephane.vangelder@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] new version of the proposal matrix
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 16:15:05 -0300

Hi Stéphane,
yes I think that separation helps competition, so it would help new
commercial actors to develop.
About your sentence "Surely not preventing dev world registrars from being
able to involve themselves in new gTLD projects would only serve to help
their competitive environment?" please be so kind to clarify as English is
my second language and I have limitations.
Best regards
Olga