ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] new version of the proposal matrix

  • To: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] new version of the proposal matrix
  • From: Olga Cavalli <olgacavalli@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 12:28:55 -0300

Hi,
thanks Mike for the updated matrix.
Although I have been silent, I had the chance to follow the list and now
that I have more time available I want to send my comments about the
proposals.

I want to express my support for the proposal under Ref Number 12,
*Afilias/PIR/GoDaddy/RNA
Partners/eCOM-LAC/Cheryl Langdon-Orr/Alan Greenberg/Jothan Frakes.

*From my experience in competitive markets for technology services in
developing countries, I find this proposal good for registrants as it
preserves a competitive environment and because it will enable the
development of such an environment in regions that is almost not existing at
the moment.

Regards
Olga Cavalli