ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Thursday meeting -- room change -- new room is 311/312 -- still 11:00 to 13:00

  • To: Volker Greimann <vgreimann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Thursday meeting -- room change -- new room is 311/312 -- still 11:00 to 13:00
  • From: "Mike O'Connor" <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 11:15:36 +0200

hi Volker

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but there isn't any remote participation in
that room.  this is an informal meeting, of a subset of the group, so no
binding decisions will be made and we'll push the results up to the list for
review/refinement etc.

mikey

phone   651-647-6109
fax             866-280-2356