ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[gnso-vi-feb10]

Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Molecules-comparison slides

  • To: <mike@xxxxxxxxxx>, <Gnso-vi-feb10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [gnso-vi-feb10] Molecules-comparison slides
  • From: "Drazek, Keith" <kdrazek@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 05:59:24 -0400

Hi Mikey,

I think Saturday's reports (and your slides) show terrific progress and I look
forward to continuing our dialogue and debate in Thursday's meeting. I think
the atom/molecule exercise was very effective in helping to consolidate 5+
proposals to 2.

I should have clarified yesterday that while the Option #2 report shows a
general consensus from our sub-group's 2-hour discussion, it does not
necessarily represent the official/formal position of the individual group
members.

We need to discuss both sub-group reports in further detail before we're ready
for a WG vote where official positions are crystallized and recorded.

Thanks, Keith